How many times during the day, have you thought to yourself, “There are not enough hours in the day to get things done?” Or perhaps you were thinking, “as soon as things slow down, I will be able to spend more time with the people that are important to me and the activities I truly enjoy."
We all have the same amount of time in the course of a day, and it is misleading to think that we can “manage time”. Time can’t be managed, but we can manage ourselves and how we spend our time.
Some of the most common time wasters for professionals are:
- Lack of goals, priorities, planning
- Crisis management
- Inability to say "No"
- Interruptions- telephone, drop-ins
- Lack of self-discipline
- Paperwork, bureaucracy
- Personal disorganization, desk clutter
- Unclear communication, instructions
- Inability to delegate
The truth is, if you do not take the time to examine your time management practices, and to work at building time management into your daily routine, you will only achieve some of the results that you want. Life won’t slow down, and you will not have that extra time in the day to spend on the activities and the people that are most important to you.
There Are Not Enough Hours In A Day!
How To Manage The Time You Have More Effectively
Interactive Workshop Will Cover The Following:
- Identify Your Time Management Challenges
- Define What Is Time
- Identify Top 5 Time Wasters For Your Employees
- Develop Strategies For Overcoming These Timewasters
- Write An Action Plan To Take Away With You.
For a complimentary hour of coaching, contact Linda.